How to Capitalism
Published by: Nathan Fraser on 02-19-2017Tweet
This is the first episode in an occasional series on how to thrive in a capitalist society.
1. Learn how to sell, and learn to love it.
2. Stay calm in the storm.
3. Seek to add value.
4. Play to your strengths, and delegate everything else.
5. Be impatient to start, but patient to finish.
6. Don't wait for all green lights before you start your engine.
7. Put the cart before the horse.
8. Accept payment for your services.
If you like this, more episodes like it will follow.
This week's guest Tom Woods.
Keywords: tom woods capitalism skills business entrepreneurship